We are so inspired by all the incredible venues that attract our brides and are excited to be a part of a wedding next month at this very unique location!
The Setting Makes All the Difference
Tall hedges, creating a private and intimate setting, surround Atavista’s 1876 Victorian farmhouse and garden. Within is a spacious acre of manicured lawns, seasonal flowers, magnificent trees, and a vintage gazebo.
Atavista’s garden wedding venue also includes an additional acre of lawn just steps behind the hedges. This area, which can accommodate 400 guests, includes a large paved and covered area for serving your guests.
Inside the Farmhouse
The 1876 Italianate Victorian farmhouse has been updated and restored over the years, but still maintains its natural and historic beauty. In addition, the house includes a preparation room for brides to dress before the ceremony.
The rental fee includes the use of the farm for the day (closes at 11 p.m.) and rehearsal time. In addition, Atavista provides:
- 60 round tables and 8 long banquet tables with white chairs.
- Set up and clean up.
- Air-conditioned house with a beautiful bride’s room.
- Large, comfortable groom’s room.
- Two acres of parking with attendants provided.
- Vintage gazebo with sound system.
- Japanese lanterns scattered around venue.
- Spacious catering and preparation area.
35580 Hwy. 228
Brownsville, OR 97327